Today we are going to talk about a very common problem which occurs many times with users of shareit application that when they are trying to share or transfer files from one device to another they recieve storage full error. This is a very commonly asked question, many of our visitors also wanted to know the easiest solution for this problem so that’s why we have compiled a detailed tutorial on how to change the default file save location on shareit.
The default save location on this app where all the files which you received are saved is internal storage, so when you receive storage is running low or storage is full error message it happens because your phone or device internal storage is full. Now to solve this problem you have to change the default save location on shareit app from internal storage to SD Card. This way you will save some space in your internal storage as well.
How to change the default file save location?
We have prepared a complete detailed tutorial for the solution of default file save location on shareit app, Follow the below mentioned procedure.
- Firstly you have to launch your shareit app on your android mobile device.
- You will see three dots on the top right hand corner of your screen please press them to open menu.
- Now scroll down and search for settings
- Now Tap on Settings to open it and then locate Storage Location and tap on it to open.
- Now you have to select SD card and then tap on OK.
Now all the files which you will receive through Shareit on your device stored on SD card instead of internal storage. This way you are able to save space on your device internal storage.